Anyone still playing?

Re: Anyone still playing?

Postby Denina » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Drac wrote:As I had opened Morrowind again for the first time in several months (and was immediatel;y absorbed into the mindset once again, egad), I am yet playing, and once again listening to Arissi...

Awesome! Looking forward to reading about her adventures again. :)
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Drac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am

Likely soon... at the moment I am playing Morrowind as Rosa, who currently works her way through the Suran Underground quests. It is good to get back into the characters' mindsets again.
Drac

Postby Denina » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:40 pm

I'm back to playing and modding again. This game still keeps pulling me back in. I still love it. I even released a new mod that wasn't a house. Amazing, I know.

My latest character is an Imperial Spellsword named Carlyn who is independent, feisty and while she's definitely curious on why the Emperor knows she exists, she's smart enough to know that she needs to prepare for difficulties later. She's just getting started. She has informed me that Balmora is too big to be comfortable in and that I need to find her more swords because she's going to wear out the two she has all too quickly.

Methinks she has anger issues and loves to fight. I'm game. :lol:
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Drac » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:44 am

I am, of course, still playing as Arissi (and occasionally Rosa). I should start a game as Dven, eventually.

Assuming that working upon MC 3.0 leaves me time to play, other than testing. New examples are in the MC 3.0 discussion thread (Yes, it's back on, and has been for a bit now; this time, we intend to finish it, and with bells added; whistles, you must supply upon your own. :} )
Drac

Postby Drac » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:24 pm

The new skills are in and working as desired: there are now nine, as shows here.
Attachments
Morrowind 2019-09-10 23.14.52.836.png
Drac

Postby Drac » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Cookfires now work, allow for the use of utensils (specific to different foods), and the cutting board (with grinder) is now functional.
Attachments
Morrowind 2019-09-13 17.27.32.837.png
Drac

Postby Denina » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 am

I'm looking forward to playing with the cooking stuff.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Previous

Return to Morrowind: General Discussion