Denina's Mods

Denina's Mods

Postby Denina » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Old mods:
Seyda Neen Armory
Imperial Chapel No-Wander - (I don't care what anyone says - this mod is useful if you do IC quests.)
Ascadian Isles Estate - (I may update this some century. I don't even remember what the interior looks like.)
Gnaar Mok Shack
Seyda Neen Basic House - (This does not conflict with the Armory.)
Ghostgate Private Quarters
Random Passive Cliff Racers - (Good God! Did every single one have to attack?! Really?!)
Soul Gems for Sale - (Probably my most useful mod.)
Featherweight Soul Gems
Erengard Mines-Morrowind Crafting Compatible (Without Toccatta, I could never have done this one at the time I did it. XOXO)
Marigold Manor - (Christina Marigold, I lost you but I never forgot you.)
Balmora Grocery - Inspired by Morrowind Crafting - MC 2.1 is required to play this.
Sadrith Mora, Telvanni Home - Must be a member of House Telvanni to even get the topic about this house.
West Gash Retreat - Empty house to furnish.

Mods since 2013:
Temple Bath Houses - Released January 24, 2013.
Denina's Hot Beverages - Released January 29, 2013.
Molag Mar Small House - Released February 3, 2013
Denina's Empty Homes - Released December 29, 2013

Mods since 2017
Amaya Home - Released May 8, 2017
Earn Your Keep - Released May 9, 2017
Balmora, Base of Operations - Released May 30, 2017

Modders' Resources:
Miscellaneous Items to Static Items v2.0 - Released February, 19, 2013 - includes the Winerack Resource.
Full Winerack Resource - Released September 20, 2012.
The Uber Crystal Egg Hunt Display Resource - Released February 23, 2013.
Diseased Creatures 1.0
Uber Crystal Egg Hunt and Display Resource v2.0 - released September 22, 2019 Mines and Caverns v5.5 is required for this to work: Download Mines and Caverns here

That's all for now. Feel free to leave feedback, suggestions, questions, whatever if you want. I may update one or more of them some day, but most of them, probably not.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Re: Denina's Mods

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 am

I used both of those soulgem mods, including the Seyda Neen Armoury, but I am surprised that you never thought to merge the two into one mod. :)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Denina » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:44 pm

I did think of it but I read somewhere that another mod already changed the weight of the soul gems so I decided it might just be best to leave them separate.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Denina » Mon May 27, 2013 3:48 am

I just updated Temple Bath Houses. I have started using Redesigned Vivec recently and found that the entrance to the Vivec Bath House conflicted with that mod. The new .esp in the contained file just shifts the entrance to the bath house down a ways from its original location. If you're coming from St. Olm's canton, make a left around the corner from the entrance to the Hall of Wisdom and down that way is the door. You can use the 1.2 .esp whether or not you use Redesigned Vivec. But if you don't use Redesigned Vivec, the bath house entry is closer in version 1.1. Enjoy!
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Denina » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:16 am

Updated list in OP.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Denina » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:37 am

Updated OP. There were a few things posted at Fliggerty's that never made it to this list. Now fixed (I hope).
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Denina » Tue May 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Updated OP.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Denina » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Updated first post to add newest mod: Diseased Creatures.

Also, some of my more popular mods are hosted at Nexus now, which can be found HERE.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Denina » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:01 pm

I updated the Uber Crystal Egg Hunt and Display Mod Resource. It's now a combination mod resource and playable mod to be compatible with the excellent Mines and Caverns mod by jsp25.

It's playable as is if you don't care about having nice display cases for them. However, if you want to use the display cases, it must be combined with the house mod of your choice and arrange the cases where you want them. All egg hunt and display files are included.

Download Mines and Caverns v 5.5 here: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44893

You can use the files for the eggs for 1.0 if you wish but that version is not compatible with Mines and Caverns 5.5.

See Read me for more detailed instructions.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Return to Morrowind Modding