Fesdrick Leaflock - Swift death on short legs!

Fesdrick Leaflock - Swift death on short legs!

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:20 am

Archivist's Note: This is the original Fesdrick thread, but there are new screenshots waiting to be posted.

Having got a better computer and some cool new mods for Oblivion, I thought I'd reinstall the game and try it out again. So far, it's looking good!

Fesdrick Leaflock, a Bosmer assassin's apprentice, escapes from the Imperial prisons.

Whilst in the Imperial City, Fesdrick notices it is snowing! (I didn't think it normally snowed in Last Seed, but still...)

Whilst in Cheydinhal, Fesdrick noticed an Altmer in the same costume and was surprised at just how tall he was!

Whilst up in the frozen Jeral Mountains, Fesdrick spots a nutcase in no clothing wandering around! (Having been chased by werewolves before, I suspect naked people are daytime werewolves.)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Re: Fesdrick Leaflock - Swift death on short legs!

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

N.B. One shot of a topless woman below.

Fesdrick finds the diary wanted by the Thieves' Guild and becomes their newest member.

This snotty woman harangued Fesdrick about him interrupting her and proved herself to be incurably narcissistic, so he, uh, cured her of it.

Having been contacted by the shadowy Lucien Lachance, Fesdrick prepares to commit his second murder.

He pauses for a moment to admire the ghastly beauty of the magical door to the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary.

Posing after just having joined the assassins.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

"Things to remember for the rest of your death: Part I."

When adventuring goes wrong, Fesdrick takes a peaceful dirt-nap.

Attempting to assassinate a pirate lord in the Imperial City for the Dark Brotherhood led to this a lot!

This thing killed me in two blows, almost before I even had a chance to look up.

This wolf got in on the killing action too - multiple times!

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 am

Wearing a nifty matching sapphire amulet, which he "reclaimed" from a corpse in Bruma.

After constantly backing up and putting a total of seven arrows into the bandit, he drove me into a corner and my friend (who was watching) asked what I was going to do now. I answered him by putting an eighth arrow squarely between the bandit's legs at point blank range :)

After finding a black unicorn casually wandering around the Vilverin ruin, Fesdrick decided to ride it across Lake Rumare towards the Imperial Prison.

Having dismounted on the other side of the lake, Fesdrick decides to name the unicorn Thelandrin, as it seems to have no inclination to run off anywhere soon.

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 am

Things to remember for the rest of your death: Part II.

One of Fesdrick's many deaths inside the surreal pseudo-reality of Henantier's Dream.

Another of Fesdrick's many deaths in the Dream, this time wearing the Beastclaw Gauntlets. (Interestingly enough, their magical effect persisted after the dream, even though the gauntlets didn't).

Whilst lifting a load of stuff from someone's cellar, Fesdrick fell foul of a nasty electrical trap. (The light staff he had been carrying is pretty cool too!)

Fesdrick falls to his death whilst attempting to seal the Great Gate just outside Kvatch.

Fesdrick dies once more, slumped in a mountain pool, not far from the Ayleid ruin of Belda.

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:23 am

Some scenic and miscellaneous shots this time around.

Another beautiful sunset in Cyrodiil.

A southern view of the Imperial City.

An evening view of the south-western Imperial City, overlooking an Ayleid ruin and the Waterfront.

In Skingrad for the first time, Fesdrick came across the recently deceased body of Tamika, the famed vintner. For once, he was completely innocent!

After Fesdrick had bought the farm yet another time, I realised that the detail on the amulet he was wearing is quite outstanding!

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:23 am

After Fesdrick completed the last of Vicente Valtieri's quests, the ancient vampire offered to embrace Fesdrick. He declined the offer, citing inexperience, but agreed to take him up on it later on. (He was 9th-level at the time.)

Some days later, Fesdrick returns to the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary and is there bitten by Vicente. However, due no doubt to Vicente's own talents, Fesdrick becomes a vampire of Clan Berne, not a lesser Cyrodiilic vampire. (He was now 11th-level.)

Berne vampires may have many advantages and disadvantages that the lesser vampire don't have, but one of the nastiest drawbacks is the inability to consume healing potions. This "death" was after drinking just one potion!

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am

Rejoice - the photos have arrived! :D :D :D

Although vampires have a cool coffin ability to be able to rest outside almost anywhere they choose, this doesn't actually help if you're not in the coffin!

Posing in Fort Nikel, whilst wearing what appears to be entirely modded equipment!

That, uh, hurt!

Hunter's Sight, the vampiric ability to both see in the dark and sense creatures nearby, is a very cool ability.

Sill in Fort Nikel, posing in his assassin's gear.

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am

Having arrived in Clan Raelu, a clan of Cyrodiilic vampires, Fesdrick takes the opportunity to relax amongst friends.

Dark glass armour! Wrye Bash is amazing :P

Using a ladder as an offensive weapon!

Posing as a studious mage, back in polite society.

A Flesh Golem in the Carmala ruin.

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Arakhor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:25 am

Another jailbreak goes wrong...

In Slof's British Hussar outfit. It doesn't really suit him, but it does make him look decidedly decadent!

One of the Kvatch Hungers.

Sitting down and enjoying the break in the hostilities in Kvatch.

Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Next

Return to Artwork and Screenshots