Welcome to Fort Elder Scrolls!

For comments/suggestions regarding the site or forum boards themselves.

Welcome to Fort Elder Scrolls!

Postby Denina » Mon May 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi All,

Now that the Bethsoft forums are read only and the user agreement at the new Bethesda forums is rather icky (be sure to read it before you sign up), please feel free to make FES your new forum 'home.'

And please let Toccatta and me know if there's something you'd like to see but don't. We welcome feedback and will give serious consideration to suggestions.

Also, now that the Bethsoft forums are closed, this is the only place to get news about Morrowind Crafting development. If you'd like to get a sneak peak of the early alpha, please check out the MC Development forum. A download link to the alpha is on page 2 of THIS thread.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Re: Welcome to Fort Elder Scrolls!

Postby Drakkmore » Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 am

Yeah not only does the user agreement stink at the new Bethesda Forums, I just do not like the lay out. I'm thinking they dropped many balls while trying to implement many of their "improvements". Not a great place in my most humble opinion. Let us hope that the actions towards the old BSF Forums acts as a boost towards the resurgence of traffic to places like here, or GHF, or Wolflore, or any other forum that has seen diminished use over the last few years. Here's to new traffic, and renewed visitation to some of the forums.
Drakkmore

Postby Denina » Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 pm

I could drink to that. *holds up my coffee cup and takes a sip.*
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Arakhor » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:27 am

New Bethesda forums? I'm way behind the times, it seems! :oops:

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Denina » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:29 am

Arakhor! It's great to see you! I didn't know if you were still around or not.
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Arakhor » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:46 am

I still exist. :) I'm currently playing Fallout 4 very slowly, even by my standards! Faff-a-lot 4, more like. :D

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Return to Site Feedback