Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone else have this problem?

Postby Denina » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Gah! Every time I think, 'Okay, I'm going to play a game all the way through now." I start a new game, I usually make it to Balmora and that's when I realize I forgot something important or in this case, two things important. It never freakin' fails!

I'm starting to think I'm never going to get to really play again. It's almost tempting to completely strip my mod list back to nothing but Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon, herbalism mod and a house mod and be done with it.

I'm not really going to do that, but it's almost tempting.

Please tell me someone else goes through this, too. I can't be the only one who is constantly thinking, "Just one more thing!"
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Re: Anyone else have this problem?

Postby Drakkmore » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:19 am

Sometimes I do, but that's only after I format my hard drive, or have a hard drive failure. After all the drivers, and updates on my machine are done I just install the game, and unzip my must have mod install to the correct directory, then I spend about two days digging through my mods for the install I want. Usually that's the one I play until I have to reinstall the game due to HDD issues buggering my computer again. This doesn't happen all that often, maybe four or five times since Morrowind's launch.
Drakkmore

Postby Arakhor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 am

I can't believe you wouldn't play with your own mods, Denina. :P (I re-downloaded your Buyable Soul Gems mod just today in fact!)

My problem is usually that I spend so long trying to build the perfect mod list that if I don't actually get on and play, I only end up modding and 'testing'.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Arakhor
Devious Daedric Deceiver

Postby Denina » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Me too! It's distressing. I did end up stripping some of my mods back though. I got rid of almost all the clothing mods because I never play long enough to actually play dress-up and I end up wearing enchanted stuff anyway. I also stripped back some of the business mods, too. It's not like I don't make tons of plat just looting daedric ruins when I get high enough when I actually play to that point. :roll:
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Drac » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 am

In my own case, I tend to take it as "Drat. Now I need to get back to Seyda Neen again!" and it becomes a miniquest, unless it was a mod-addition; in which case, I usually make a mini-mod and add it in after the fact.
Drac

Return to Morrowind: General Discussion