[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Fort Elder Scrolls • View topic - Please excuse our dust...

Please excuse our dust...

For comments/suggestions regarding the site or forum boards themselves.

Re: Please excuse our dust...

Postby Spirithawke » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:45 pm

I would like to suggest the Introductions thread be moved up one level and made into it's own sub-forum.

When nothing is certain, anything is possible

Phenom II X4 965 3400Mhz quad core, dual Radeon HD 5800s with 1024MB GDDR5 Ram, 16GB Ram, dual Samsung SyncMaster PX2370 led monitors, Win 7 Pro 64bit

Spirithawke

Postby Denina » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Spirit, but we discussed it and we think one thread for introductions is sufficient. I never know what to say in intro posts and they kind of turn me off to intro posts but for some reason it's easier to me to make one if it's part of a single thread. So, we opted to do that.

Toccatta made the intro thread all sticky so it's easy to find: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=34
Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 pm

There seems to be an issue to view your post and tried that to click on the "" link, but it will not show your total posts in the overview tab in UCP.

Also, I can't see the registered users group in the group legend at the bottom on the main page. I thought you guys should know this. ;)
Leonardo

Postby Denina » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 pm

I see. I didn't know that and thanks for the info Denina.

Well I got no error message, but I find it a little confusing for not seeing my posts in total on the overview tab in UCP that's all.
Leonardo

Postby Denina » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Drakkmore » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Have you gotten Youtube codes installed yet Toccatta?
I just ask cause I wish to put a video in the thread I'm righting in Morrowind General discussion.
If not that is fine I can just put a link in.
Drakkmore

Postby Denina » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby Spirithawke » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:30 am

Just wondering if there is going to be a release sub forum in the Morrowind Modding forum, or how do you want to handle release announcements?

When nothing is certain, anything is possible

Phenom II X4 965 3400Mhz quad core, dual Radeon HD 5800s with 1024MB GDDR5 Ram, 16GB Ram, dual Samsung SyncMaster PX2370 led monitors, Win 7 Pro 64bit

Spirithawke

Postby Drakkmore » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 am

Thanks for fixing that youtube embedding.
I appreciate it much.
Drakkmore

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback