[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Fort Elder Scrolls • View topic - Please excuse our dust...

Please excuse our dust...

For comments/suggestions regarding the site or forum boards themselves.

Re: Please excuse our dust...

Postby Gawain » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 am

Actually, favicon works just by being put in the root folder (along with index.htm), supported size is 128x128, but I really doubt that such a large icon will show up anywhere. 32x32 or 16x16 is much more likely to be used in browsers.
I've created a small concept of a favicon here as well:

[edit - added few hours later]
If anyone has an idea for the icon I see no problem in making it. The only thing you should consider is that on most browsers the icon is usually scaled down to 16x16 size, as seen on the preview image, so pictures or screenshots are almost always hardly recognized at that size. I tried to make the imperial dragon logo fit into 16x16 image, but it didn't look good. A pictograph would do or letters ...
Umm ... no, not this way ...
Gawain

Postby Toccatta » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Not ALL pictures are hard to recognize at that size. This one should be readily recognizable.
"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
- Bilbo Baggins
Toccatta
The Untitled

Postby Gawain » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 am

Did I say all? *looks two posts higher*
But of course :) This one was already designed as an icon. I was just trying to make something that doesn't represent only one of the Elder Scrolls games.
Gawain

Postby Toccatta » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 am

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
- Bilbo Baggins
Toccatta
The Untitled

Postby Gawain » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 am

And again you are right. Daedra and their worshiping are spread all over Tamriel. It's just that I didn't play Arena at all, and Daggerfall only very shortly, so I have the Moon&Star associated with Morrowind. Then again it's also true that this forum/community started as dedicated to Morrowind.

And no, you have not offended me in the slightest. Actually, I enjoy your humor and your control over words so that if I wanted to be offended in an interesting way, I would chose you to do that. :D

Oh, and nice job with the icon, looks even better than the original one ;)
Gawain

Postby Denina » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Denina
Queen of Sarcasm

Postby uncle fuzzy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:39 pm

When I paste the folding update over here, it always adds an extra line to the all existing spacing (single>double, double>triple). I haven't tried pasting from elsewhere, so I don't know if it's a common problem, or just a conflict between forum software.
uncle fuzzy

Postby Leonardo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

It has been a while since the last time I visit the Fort Elder Scrolls forum. :)

I don't know if anyone have mention this, but if you guys want to have the profile to the left in posts then grab this archive with edited files and I edited them by following this .

prosilver_profile2left.rar
(12.65 KiB) Downloaded 1007 times

upload - colours.css, content.css into the /styles/prosilver/theme directory

upload - ucp_pm_viewmessage.html, viewtopic_body.html into the /styles/prosilver/template directory

Refresh the style (template and theme) and purge the cache in ACP.

Overwrite files when prompted, but first backup the original files just in case something goes wrong. I tested these files the other day after I edited the files and I didn't notice anything wrong with them at all.
Leonardo

Previous

Return to Site Feedback